Monday, November 2, 2009

So Tell Me Little Bird

So…I could say that holy crap today sucked like none other, but that’d just sound a little too pesamistic.
Just a little bit..

I could lie and say that the thing that ruined my day the most today wasn’t Kate’s show being cancelled, but that would be a lie. It kinda sucks.
And by kinda I mean, Damnitholyfuckthisreallysucksruinedmymonth…

Here’s hoping for another tour in the near (very near) future. Honestly concerts are one of the few things I look forward too…so weioghghdfjkl I’m pathetic, get over it.
Let’s try some happy stuffs, yes? It’s November..aka almost Christmas. That’s…happy-ish. I’m Kate’s fan of the week….yay. Sammie sent me a Brooke White autograph; LOVE. My French teacher wasn’t here today, that kind of made me happy too, not gonna lie. Tres magnifique.

Since there’s no show tomorrow ( :/ ), I get to talk myself into going for another French tutoring session, because evidently I epically fail at school…like most other things. At least I beasted that last test.
My fabulous (fabulous in the I.can’t.stand.him. sense) rehab councelor called…guess who’s back, back again…
I’m almost done with filling out college apps, and one is out-of-state. I think the reason my parents want me to stay in Cali-one of the reasons-is that they want me to go to s school in which I know people…and I get it, but the thing is, no matter where I go, it’ll basically be starting over. I literally don’t talk to a single person at school enough to consider them a friend…feel free not to laugh. I know there are other reasons, but I really really just wanna get out of here and travel and be somewhere completely new for a while.
I’m watching Jon and Kate +8 with mom at the moment…damn this show is depressing. Aaaand I’m chatting with Ali. My KV peoples make me happy, I’d seriously lose my mind if not for them.

*scatter-brained pointless post* I don’t feel like writing any thing with substance, I just feel like crying and wallowing in self-pity for a little bit longer, k? Awesome.

No comments: