Wednesday, June 2, 2010

It Doesn't Matter who you Are-We all Have our Scars

studystudystudystudy...it's about that time of year, when you obsessively cram for finals and have miniature mental breakdowns when you realize everything you have to cover during the two remaining days of school.
In the past hour I have, read this French lecture over and over, typed it into google translator in hopes that it would make more sense (fail, google, such fail), contemplated iether burning or shredding this entire book...in other news, I took my chemistry final today, it was surprisingly easy. Just gottan finish a unit test and turn in a lab, and I'll be done with chem forevers. We're watching a movie in English, so who knows if she'll come up with something for us to do for our final, she still wasn't sure this morning...annnnd the final's tomorrow. (Welcome to grade 12 AP english lang, where we get nothing done all year.) I have to analyze a song in Music App, and I think I'm gonna go with a cover of "Falling Slowly", only because it has all the elements I need to use for the analysis. Theatre final was basically "Curtains", so that one's out of the way. We have to choose something to sing solos of in choir...I have no idea what I'll be doing. I'll probably just wing it, kind of like I did with "Terrified" during our concert last week. I'm completely done with econ, and journalism'll be a breeze. We have two unit tests left in French...one tomorrow and one Friday. Madame O forgot to teach us most of the material for them, so we have to self-teach ourselves tonight. And I have to take the French final at some point too. Please please higher power, let me get a C in that class...I'd almost be proud of even that accomplishment.

Anywho, this was just a way for me to procrastinate and vent. I'm done now. And So You think You Can Dance is about to start, so I'm gonna go grab some coffee and watch with mama. (I MISS YOU, AMERICAN IDOOOOOOOOL. And by that I mean, I miss youuuuuu, CRYSTAL BOWERSOX AMAZING PERFORMANCES.)

No comments: