Thursday, June 24, 2010

'Cause I'm a Gypsy

Freeeeee freeeee free, no one's stoppin' meee meeee meee
...AKA, the Brooke White song I belted out after 5th period on June 4th, when we finished our last class. Forever.

It's weird to think that I literally don't have anything that *needs* to get done as far as school goes. Most past summers, I iether took summer school to get ahead, or was in tons of summer camps, or did STEP...so I had things that needed to get done, and I couldn't just do stuff on a whim for the most part.

Right now I could decide to go out with whoever whenever, and I'd be able to do it without worrying. Not really used to that. I'm used to family plans and school, and having to balance out time for all of those.

I guess babysitting kind of counts as a responsibility, but...not really. It's not a daily thing, and half the time i just take the chipmunks wherever I go. I'm even taking the oldest one SammySam to Katelyn's show, apparently. So that's...cool, I guess. At least it's not Katy Cat, who is uncontrollable, and has apparently decided that she wants to be me when she grows up. She. is. the. cutest. thing. (And not because I'm her role model or whatever...but because she's the tiniest, sassiest little thing. She's got attitude and sarcasm down at the tender age of 4. She's gonna be a fun teenager.)

...I have nothing else to say. I just wrote two semi-crappy songs. I have George Lopez on in the background. I am impatiently waiting for the A/C to turn back on. Ali just texted me and the noise nearly scared me into an early death. Katelyn Epperly just retweeted me...and I'm gonna go die of embarrassment at the fact that she even read that tweet. I really really want a nose piercing...and a tattoo. And maybe another piercing on my ears. And some coffee, which is probably not the best idea at 12:00am.
Buenas Noches

No comments: