Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Carry on and on and on...

Realization
Or, sort of. The climax of one I guess...or maybe just a different prospective/state of mind--what's the difference, really. They both affect a person similarly.

Hi, I make no sense, am sleep-deprived, and have been laughing too much/saying the stupidiest things all day. So, all in all, it has been a good day indeed. In a way, all these few previous weeks have been so too.
I mean, some things still suck and blah, but whatever...I've kind of realized, that...I just...honestly really don't care. I mean, I care about my grades, about college, about my family, and about a few special ones in my life, but...other than that, I just want to be happy.
I've let go of some people who I used to care about a lot, but who, honestly, have changed so much, that I just can't even honestly tell them that I care anymore...because, it's just too much negativity and judgement and two-faced disguises and fakeness to keep up with. You might know who you are, and you might not, but irregardless I'm done with trying to keep caring for you and your opinions which have never been said straight to my face.

I do complain, about a lot of things, too much, and it annoys even me, but isn't that what a blog is for? Just for me..to vent and rant nonsensically about stupid stuff that's bothering me at that precise moment; no matter how insignificant? I think so.
I will most likely continue to rant later on in this blog, but, I don't know...despite things that have gone astray recently, I can't manage to stay angry or upset for more than a little while. There's always that little person or thing they do to make it all better...even if they're not trying. I rant and rave etc on this or tumblr, then, right after, laugh at how stupid I was for giving a f*ck.

...'cause I'm just trying to be---happy.
adios

2 comments:

Leah Bartlett said...

i like HAPPY being in your life. :) just remember that there will always be that little spark that makes everything all better and hold on to it; sometimes it's all you've got.

Daisy said...

I like happy in my life too. :) and, definitely true