Monday, April 5, 2010

It just happens every day

Someday I'll take the time to put together a blog post worth reading.

...Tonight is not that time.
Life's been good and bad and normal, and I'm as confused as ever as the world spins madly on...
College=I have no idea what the fuck I'm gonna end up doing

Things I've learned= Making plans is basically pointless.
Letting go can be pretty easy if you do it slowly.
Laughing really does relieve quite a bit of stress.
Caring what others think always brings you down, and blocking them out and continuing on feels amazing.
Never expect anything from anyone without a legitimate reason, and you will have hundrdeds more pleasant surprises.
I tend to have a completely different personality outside of the school gates.
I can be rediculously critical when watching American Idol or any similar singing shows.
I obsess over things and people like none other.
I am so blessed to have the couple of true friends, and I'd go completely insane if not for their presence.
Smiling despite the situation lets me go to bed with a clearer mind.
My dreams are psychotic.

No comments: