Monday, July 5, 2010

Defying Gravity

It's about 11am. It's super sunny and pretty outside, and I'd much rather be out there right now. The only downfall to this weather is the huge amount of bugs that come out...so gross.
My brother's on the treadmill and I'm impatiently waiting for him to finish so i can use it.
Mom and I spent the 4th of July day at the mall, buying clothes I still insist I do not need. (Other than the Paramore shirt, that i definitely needed.) Afterwords we watched Remember Me. It was good because it was so...real. Sad, but so good. And I could tollerate Robert Patinson in this, which wasa plus. We climbed on the roof to watch fireworks when it got dark. We could've just watched from our backyard on lawn chairs like normal people, but I actually wanted to see them and the roof wasn't blocked by trees and whatnot, so I ignored the fact that I could potentially fall and end up severely broken and just chilled...it wasn't bad. I think my dog's scarred for life, but it's okay.

I get to see Carly in a couple of weeks, and that day needs to get here now. Stoked to hear her amazing accent in person. (That's weird...nvm. but seriously) I've never heard of any of the other bands playing, and I haven't looked at the ticket prices because I'm scared, but I'll make it happen.
Volunteering with the animals has been fun, even though I haven't gotten to do much yet.

What I'm obsessing over today may include...
"Adore" by Paramore: I don't even think this needs an explanation LIsten to it and tell me it's not amazing.
Pretzel bites: because they are delish. Even though I find myself wiping off 90% of the sugar while my mom complains that that's the best part.

Uh, the Bachelorette's on tonight...ahem, anyhow. gonna go hurry up my brother. Hope you all have amazing Mondays:)

“I don’t mean to run
But every time you come around
I feel more alive than ever
And I guess it’s too much
Maybe we’re too young
And I don’t even know what’s real
But I know I’ve never wanted anything so bad
I’ve never wanted anyone so bad…”

No comments: