Friday, July 2, 2010

You've got a Piece of me, And Honestly...

Hi again. *waves*
So I'm currently watching one of these ghost shows...and trying to not listen, because I'm already freaking out. Kid ghosts are just...AHHH. I swear I just heard something behind me.

...you think i'm kidding but i'm not.

Anywho, today was alright. Went to lunch with Krys, came home, watched countless videos from the AI tour, then skyped with Arielle for a few...hours. I'm so sad she's leaving for so long. She's one of the people i've grown closest too, and I'll miss that cutie. Seriously, I think we're unbiological sisters. (She's the littler one, of course.)
I ate a fudgecicle (SP?) for the first time today, and probably the last. Way too chocolatey. I need to get my nails done. They are insanely chipped.
So, you know when there's someone you were into for a long time, and then you started to get over said person...and then idk, they kind of re-entered your life, around the same time that they were in your life the previous year, and you start to miss them and stuff? No, it's just me? Cool. Mkay. I don't know if it's just nostalgia, wanting things to be like they were a year ago, or if I'd even be able to let myself fall for said person again, or if they'd even be interested...ughh i de kay. (Falling Slowly just came on iTunes and I'm not sure what it's trying to tell me, but I do not approve. And no, I'm not trying to drown out the ghost story by turning on iTunes. I am not afraid. Not at all. Not. No--omg, what was that?)

Currently trying to decide whether I want to see We are the Fallen or Katelyn this month...if I can't find someone to go to Katelyn's show with, I'll probably end up just watching WATF, which is a bummer, cause I'm dying to see curly too. I've also decided that I'm slowly becoming obsessed with Katie Stevens, who I non-subtly couldn't stand during the actual competition. Sigh. It's easy for people to win me over, i guess.

A new ghost story is starting, I'm actually gonna try to watch. Peace.

I know that I've got issues
But you're pretty messed up too
Iether way I found out
I'm nothing without you.

No comments: