Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Many the Miles

All these day sfeel like a blur, just passing by one after the other without anything really standing out, without me really doing anything worth telling. That's not necessarily a bad thing, I just hope eventually they become more...eventful.
Well, they will in the fall, when I go off to Hattlan/school, but that's so far off. Idk, I kind of need to be doing something. I feel so unproductive...and as soon as I start doing something, I know i'll probably complain about how much I have to do. I'm strange.
I've decided that trying to figure out my own emotions is pretty pointless, and I've noticed I don't care as m uch as I used too. Though, this all does make for some pretty awesome songs that I'm actually proud of writing.

I feel like taking a long walk on the beach, or a boat ride, or a midnight stroll, or something of that genre. Midnight stroll sounds most appealing at the moment, but that may be because it's umm, midnight.

I have to get up unusually early to spend the day with Krys tomorrow. I'm excited...and nervous. I almost never get to see her, and there's this whole bff then not talking for 3 months that we've got going on. We're just so different, and i guess that's what balances out, makes us work...but idk. She's only there halftime and it's become so hard to trust her...same old story I've been telling for the past 16 months. But I don't want to let go of this friendship.

Idol fanfics are my current addiction: so good, so horrible, wonderfully horrible. Guilty pleasure, for sure. Creepy, creepy guilty pleasure...much like all ffs, in a way.
Pretzel M&Ms are pretty amazing too. I think I like themmore than peanut M&Ms, and you can be sure that was hard to admit.
"Say Goodbye"--Katharine McPhee is. completely. beautiful. The metaphors and the emotion and the story and her voice...just, AHHH.

But you are the only exception

And I'm on my way to believing.

No comments: