Sunday, July 4, 2010

Who Cares if you Disagree?

Hi. It's 1:30am. I'm wide awake. This situation is a most annoying one when I have to get up early/am superduper bored/no freakin' one is still awake for me to talk (rant annoy) to.

Today was strange. It's funny how sleeping can really clear up your thoughts...make you more content with things, situations. I'm kind of over the angst whatever that took me over last night after I started thinking hardcore about relationships and what I missed and whatnot. Whatever happens happens, and I think I'll just leave it at that.

Family drama has progressed as expected, and alcohol is annoying when it mixes with my dad and moody mother. In other words, brunch tomorrow is gonna suck, assuming we even go out for it. I don't even know, and I really do try not to care. I don't enjoy negative angry people. They bring out the negative annoying fmlmylifesucksraaaaaawr side in me. I figure, the more I can avoid feeling that way, the better. (Though it does help when I wanna write a new poem or song...which reminds me of the guitar I have yet to buy. Those 300 dolars are just waiting, waiting to be spent....it's sad, really. They haven't been able to live out their mission of providing me with a new musical instrument...)

Some Disney show is on in the background(i think it's that sweetlife one where they live on the boat...?) *changes it to Fresh Prince* Ah, that's better.

I was hoping that writing out these incredibly boring things would somehow bore me into sleepiness...i think i'm more awake than before. I've been reading Glee fanfics for the past hour, I don't even...so bored.
Obsessions?
"King of Anything": which, really, has been an obsession since the day it was released. Sarah is a genious, her voice, the lyrics, everything. I love her wording, her bluntness, the way it's so humorous yet can be taken seriously...seriously, I want her writing skill.
Wicked: Which I have been inloveloveloveeee with since I was 13, when our choir sang "For Good" for a music festival. I went to one of the shows last year and it was basically one of the best things I've ever gotten to do. I need a repeat of that. (Although the fact that I'll never get to see it with the original cast still makes me sad...)

This blog is pointless, so pointless. (to publish or not to publish...hmm)

Anyways, gonna go watch this show and read more Glee and bore myself into sleep somehow. HAPPY FOURTH!

Roses are dry, violets are black
And I can be cruel, just like you
Tables have turned, can't help but laugh
Saying we're through, just like you.

No comments: