Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hello Seattle

that title = the song that has been stuck in my head all day. I finally bought some Owl City stuff...and it's pretty awesome.
I don't have anything to say...

Things are as per usual. Social aspects at school suck, but the academics are good, family's...all still alive...and not much else has happened.


Valentine's Day is coming up...it really sucks when you don't have anyone to share it with. They don't even have to be a significant other; they could just be a friend or something...the only close in-person friend I have is moving to Colorado a couple of days before then. This is so not okay...I might kidnap her.

There's stuff I want to rant about, but honestly I don't feel like it. Despite it all, I've been in a really cheery mood for the past few days. I kind of feel like I'm in control of things for once...and it's a nice change.
I get to see Kate/Colbie in a WEEEEEEEK, so that was basically the icing on the cake.
Currently texting Ali, reading 1984, and half-watching the Notebook.
I just did my nails...five layers of this cheap polish later they look semi-okay. Fail.
I'm just giddy and excited ang good...and idk. I just want to tell certain people to fuck off, that would basically complete this mood of mine, but I won't do that...far too shy.
I'm gonna go finish this chapter now. Hope you're all doing well blogger-reading folk. :)
xoxo

No comments: