Friday, January 1, 2010

I Stood Here on This Same Old Ground One Year Ago

Resolutions:

1) Procrastinate less...with everything.

2) Work harder in school.
3) Go to bed at reasonable times.
4) Be more patient around people...especially family.
5) Overcome some of my super awkward shyness.
6) Work out more.
7) Learn to really be happy with life.
8) Read more books.
9) Take more roadtrips to more concerts.
10) Obtain some semblence of a social life, and enjoy the remainder of my senior year.
11) Come out to my parents. (Everyone else knows...it's not fair that they don't.)
12) Stop biting my nails...like for good.
13) Find someone to be with; someone who gets me and can put up with me...and vice versa.
14) Actually...follow through with these goals.

There's something so pointless about making plans to change on this very day...it feels so much like any other day. Hopefully the idea behind it can make me stick to my goals.

I envy the people who don't really have much to change for this new year; I strive to be like them next year. I want to make 2010 worth it.

No comments: