Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Just Haven't Met You Yet

Do you ever sit down to write, and completely space on what you were going to say?

That’s me right now.

It’s the last day of 09. I can’t really believe that. Time has flown by at super-speed this past year…

Familia left for Mexico today, and things are once againg back to normal. I still feel like my cousin and I are worlds apart, but I guess we sort of reunited during this time. I’m gonna miss the distraction from life.

The past few days were filled with too many hysterical laughter moments, cuddling around and watching movies, consuming insane amounts of junk food. Walking endlessly, shopping for hours, taking tourist-style pictores galore…it was a lot funner than I expected.

I really don’t feel like writing about relationships right now—I just really don’t wanna start thinking about it; I don’t want to get sucked into the whirlwind right now. I want a break from it. That probably won’t happen, but for now, I’ll pretend.

2010 is upon us…I always say that I’m gonna change things every year, but this year it must happen. Some of it is gonna happen with no help from me.
I’m starting some college in half a year, I sorto of find it hard to wrap my mind around that. I’m excited and terrified. And before then, I have to actually…get into a college. Even more terrifying.

I want this year to be a memorable one. I want incredible experiences with friends I love, I want to go to more concerts, take more road trips, see new places, I want to have something to show by December 31, 2010.


--
A - Age: 17

B - Bed size: full?

C - Chore you hate: I don’t really…do any chores

D - Don’t eat: …Like what don’t I eat? …a lot of things


E - Essential start your day item:
Usually my alarm, which varies from Kate’s “Lift Me Up, “It’s Only Life”, and Amy’s “Simple things.” <3

F - Favorite board game: idk

G - Gold or Silver: Silverrrrr

H - Height: 5’1”

I - Instruments you play(ed): I used to know a tiny bit of piano..but nothing. I waaaant to learn guitar.

J - Job title: Student? Tutor on occasion?

K - Kid(s): Someday :)

L - Living arrangements: Avec Ma mere, mon père, mes deux frères Michael et Richard, mon chien Moose, trios tortugues, et deux wazeaus. In a house. Located in a town. In a state within the United States of America.
On Earth.

M - Mom’s name: Margarita

N - Nicknames: I have a few, give me another?

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Never.

P - Pet Peeve: Ignorance.

Q - Famous Movie Quote: There are a few…
~ She sits next to me in English. Last week, she asked me how to spell "orange".~

~ Why should Caesar get to stomp around like a giant, while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? What's so great about Caesar? Hm?
Brutus is just as cute as Caesar. Brutus is just as smart as Caesar. People totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar. And when did it become
okay for one person to be the boss of everybody, huh? Because that's not what Rome is about. We should totally just STAB Caesar!~
~ You smell like a baby prostitute.~
~ She's a life ruiner. She ruins people's lives.~
“Just some guy she met at the gym with Brad Pitt's face and Jesus' abs.”
“So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you.
I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.”
“Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars,
a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone.“
R -
“If you're a bird, I'm a bird”
“…but despite their differences, they had one thing in common; they were crazy about each other.”

…there’s more where that came from. Ha

R- Right or left hand? Right.
S - Sibling(s): My mom acts like my dog is my brother…
T - Time you wake up: When it is time.
U - Underwear: …yes?
V - Vegetable favorite: Mashed potatoes? Hah, umm…lettuce?
W - Ways you run late: …why am I doing this again? Umm, idk
X - X-rays you’ve had: none
Y - Yummy food you make: Ha, I don’t.
Z - Zoo favorite: Does a penguin count? Hah, umm…tigerrrrrrrrrr

No comments: