Monday, December 28, 2009

Jump Then Fall

I think I like tumblr-ing more...almost
They can all be short posts, and they don't have to be anything with substance...I mean, I guess that's the case here too, but, yeah...anyways...

Parents left for Vegas this matin. They left me with the two brothers and aunt and cousin. The three girls went shopping today...for hourssss. it wasn't that bad. They annoy me at times, but they make me laugh too.

I don't really know what to write right now. It's a circus of emotions. I'm so annoyed and aggrivated with a couple of people right now...like, all the little things make me just not even wanna be around them and listen to their crap. And, I feel like the third wheel or fourth wheel or whatever whenever we hang out...and I feel like they do it on purpose, so whatever. I'm not gonna beg for their friendship.

And then there's that one. I like her. i hate this. i shouldn't like it. i don't think liking girls is wrong-obviously-but, there's something about her that makes me feel like i'm violating some sort of code or something. :/ There's just something...idk.

Being around people 24-7 for the next couple of days is gonna get annoying...but what can ya do. I like being around people for the most part, but I need to be alone for a little while every day, idk, it's just a thing.

I don't know if I like daydreams. they're the magical what-ifs, and what-ifs kind of suck when they're never-s. And when they lead to so so so real-feeling dreams that you wake up from... i don't like it, but i guess it's better than nothing at all.

i'm gonna go dream some more.

No comments: