Thursday, December 31, 2009

Try to Find the You That You Once had

WITH 2009 COMING TO AN END…

2009: In The Beginning

Where did you go on New Years?
Nowhere really…L.A

Did you kiss anyone on new years?
my ‘rents haha

2009: All about YOU

Did you change at all this year?: didn’t we all?
Did you dye your hair?: yupppp
Did you get your hair cut?:
Yes

Did you change your style?: my “style???” …I have a “style?”

Were you in school?: oui
Did you get good grades?: Blah
.
Did you have a job?
Hah, I wish

Did you drive?:
Rawrrrr

Did anyone close to you give birth?:
Yesterday, actually. Welcome Eliana

Did you move at all?: nope!
Did you go on any vacations?:
Tiny ones…to SF and the surrounding areas. Nowhere important.

Did you leave the country at all?:
I wishhhhhhh


2009: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?:
Not really

Did you meet anyone special?:
Hmmmm… not that I can think of, but it’s def possible.


2009: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?:
I did

Did any of your friendships end?:
They weren’t really friendships—real friendships would have been able to withstand what went down.

Did you dislike anyone?:
Can’t like everyone

Did you make any new enemies?:
I don’t establish those kinds of relationships, sorry.

Who were your closest friends?
They should know.

Did you grow apart from anyone?:
Always happens; what can ya do?

Did you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?:
Le sigh, I try not to.


Other Questions

What are you thinking about?
Umm…nothing

Would you get married if you could right now?
No? to who.

How did you feel when you woke up today? …
Sleepyyyyy. Feeling still stands.

Your crush shows up at your door what do you say?
What the hell-I mean, hi.

Are you good at hiding your feelings?
Pretty good I think

Could you ever be friends with someone that broke your heart?
I don’t know, I would prob try, though.

If you could change your eye color would you?
Probably.

Who did you last get into a big argument with?
A BIG argument? I honestly have no idea.

Have you ever had a big fight with a best friend? nah, i’m not a big fan of arguing.

Do you like to have long hair or short hair? Long.

Are you over the age of 25? …no…

How do you currently make your money?
My parents..fail. I. Need. A. Job.

Do you want to get married & have children one day? absolutely.

Have you kissed anyone in the last 4 hours?
Cousin and aunt

How many texts are in your inbox?
More than I care to read.

Who was your last text message from?
ALIIIIIII

Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
Michael, Yanet, and aunt

When was the last time you cried really, really hard? hmmm…last month or something.

Who took your profile picture?


Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth?
Niether. Cry over the truth.

What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
Tables, chair, blankets, sleeping bag, stuffed animals, pillows, cables, CDs, movies, radio, sleeping bag, backpack, boxes, clothes…I have to clean, fml

Do you trust people too easily? sometimes

Have you ever cut class?
Nothing cool enough to cut class for has ever happened

Have you ever liked someone A LOT older than you? ha…how much is A LOT?

If you had a baby with the last person you texted, what would the baby’ s last name be? Ethridge…rofl

How many people are you texting?
Nobodyyyyyyyyyy

Will you be in bed within twenty minutes?
It is a possibility

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had? wattaaaaa
This year have you ever been heartbroken?
Eiowhgfdjklbklgfsijhoetf

Did you loose anyone this year? did i LOSE anyone? depends on how you’d define “lost” …

Was this year the best one yet?
I really really want to say it was so as to not look like a negative person, but…UGHHHHH

No comments: