Wednesday, December 16, 2009

We Get so Caught up in all of It, Business and Relationships

This week is going by very very slowly...

I can't really think straight now...I have a bunch of little things that need to get done by tomorrow, or by friday...depending.
I should really be doing those, but the large amount of them just makes me want to never start...but alass, it's not like I have much of a choice.

Let's see... Finish Hamlet by Friday, 3 French worksheets and 10 French journal entries to tomorrow+a French quiz, chem test/packet I do tomorrow/Packet II and lab on Friday, One Music essay due tomorrow and another due Friday, two comparison movie reviews due Friday, gov packet and vocab due by Friday...

And then there's the other stuff...making up chem test at some point tomorrow, tutoring this kid-hopefully, rainbow club meeting and whatever that entails, choir concert tomorrow and two-hour rehearsal tonight, O&M lesson I need to have all worked by after school tomorrow, learning/caroling with french class, cooking and preparing a presentation for Friday's multi-cultural thing during French, helping organize the Braille Institute holiday dinner before Saturday...am I forgetting anything?

And there's the whole mental freakout of accepting that I'm not getting into college, which has been haunting me all day. So maybe I'll get into CSUN...the easiest state college to get into...but I'm willing to bet a million dollars that that's about it. Even so, I should also try to finish filling out the LMU CLU and St. Mary's U apps before week's end. I can't go to a community college, I just can't... I can't keep living at home and depending on my parents for every single thing..I want to prove to them and myself and all those other people that I can survive in college, pass classes, get around, find my own ways to do things. I don't know if I can anymore...but I wanna get the chance to try at least.
Ughh, I want a distraction, but I can't afford to be distracted...too. much. to. do. I can't believe there're only nine days 'til Christmas...makes me sad, I love everything about this time so much...

Well, for now, have some holiday cheer:

name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344">


...this helps a little bit. <3

Feeling kinda overwhelmed at the moment...but the constant carols and christmas movies are nice things to calm down to. Time to start French...I bid you all adieu for now.

No comments: