Monday, December 14, 2009

And if You Should Shine Down Your Smiling Light

There's something wonderfully magical about listening to a song you haven't really listened to in a while, and re-discovering it's amazingness. Oh how I love music...

Nothing much to say... I'm trapped somewhere between molar mass equations and Hamlet...

Four more days...yayy.

i had a blog post half-written about something that bothered me that happened semi-recently, but I don't think I'm gonna publish it. I'm honestly just so over nameless issue...if said people don't address me directly then I'm just gonna keep my mouth shut from now on...maybe i should've tried that strategy from the get-go, but alass, I'm stubborn and defensive...

Mom and I went shopping yesterday...supposedly it was Christmas shopping, but... We left the mall with eight bags full of stuff...within that we had only bought one gift...but both of us bought half a new wardrobe. There's this thing called self-control...I should really try to find it. I don't really like shopping, espically not with my 'I-can-spend-six-hours-in-one-single-store' mom, but yesterday wasn't thaaat bad.

Saturday we went to this puppy shop at the mall...OMG. I. Want. One. Of. Those. Puppies. AAAH, they're so cute and cuddly.

I can't believe Christmas is in like a week and a half...time kind of flew by...whoa.
My main mission for today is to refrain from biting anyone's head off...I'm just so...UGHHH. IDK, everything's just so annoying ATM. I'm tired of people's constant negativity and judgemental-ness and of hearing them complain about things that seem so pointless to me....but then again, I tend to do the same thing, so I should really just shut the hell up right now. ...I just want to meet a person who's actually...optimistic.
Too much to get done that lazy me probably won't do until last minute. Not to mention, O&M major lesson, tutoring, choir concert, French cultural holiday thing, Braille Institute holiday dinner/gift exchange...wooo?

-Peace.

No comments: