Friday, December 11, 2009

Build the Suspense, and Then Kiss me Instead

So the rainstorm came...last night, when I was too dead asleep to enjoy it. Now it's reduced itself to a constant drizzle...but it's rain at least, might as well bask in it while it's here.

It's Friday. Yay for no school and some extra sleep and an escape from annoying people for a couple of days.
Today wasn't that bad. Classes were average and kind of unproductive...there was no major drama with the mother to speak of... I was fine until 6th period when unnecissary and immature comments were made...hi, i'm standing right here, and I have ears, I'm not stupid enough to not know that that was directed at me. But whatever...I don't even want to get into it. I hate that i let it get to me like I do...I stopped caring for a while...I don't know why things changed. But a fake smile saves me every time I guess...or it gets me out of the situation for the time-being, at least.

i have an insane amount of homework, but I have no plans this weekend, so there's that...

I kind of need to get away from here. Out of this town, away from these people-even getting out of the house would suffice for now, but alass, I have nowhere to go and no one to go nowhere with. My dad says that things're gonna change soon enough...maybe when I go to college, but he's been telling me this since i was twelve and a new middle school loner, so I don't know if I believe him...only time will tell.
And here ends the emo part of this blog post, because if I was a reader I wouldn't want to read any more of the whining. Can someone just come over, slap me across the face, and tell me to suck it up? I'll give you a cookie...

Lalala, nothing to say. Homework time...peace.

No comments: