Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Give Me My Sin Again

UCSC and UCSB apps: signed, sealed, delivered. Or...submitted, Whatever. Iether way, I applied. Done. Finito. ...Until I start applying for the private schools...which I should start doing very soon...

Today was just one of those melancholy days.
I'm just...blahh
And it's nothing big, it's just, IDK.

I'm so tired of feeling like the ugliest most unintelligent person around...and I'm so sick and tired of always being everyone's option-their second or third choice.
I'm so sick of my own atitude and how it rears its ugly stubborn head at the most inconvenient of times.
I'm so tired of constantly overly-analyzing every word I say, and over-thinking what everyone is thinking about me.
I hate that I let myself fall for people that I can never really truly be with, and I hate that i've become so scared of letting people get close to my heart-whether it be friendship or more...
I'm so sick of feeling like an alienated freak at my school...of dreading my alarm going off every morning.
I hate crying over trivial things.

I'm so thankful for my amazing friends that can always make me laugh. My fabulous friend Jose...who got me a new iPod and a book. Like, holy crap, what kind of friend does that.
IDK, I'm okay, I just need some sleep...some courage or something would be nice too.

No comments: