Monday, December 21, 2009

Hear Them Sing

then I had an amazing dream and it seemed so real. I honestly thought it was real. That’s been
happening more and more lately (whenever I get sleep). By “that” I mean that I’ll have a good dream and it will seem so realistic and then I’ll wake up
and feel confused and sad. Don’t you hate those?

They’re the dreams that leave you with a smile on your face while your head is in the clouds, but a frown on your face when you drop back down to earth.
 



Le sigh.

...I don't know. I've got it bad. Daydreaming doesn't seem to be the limit nowadays-you enter my mind in dreamland all too often. And it's not an out-of-the-ordinary dream...it's all so natural and reachable and chill...until something wakes me up. I wish people knew when they were having a dream, so they'd enjoy it to the fullest, instead of just thinking they had all the time in the world to do so.

Person un needs to get out of my head now. Like, right now. I need to get over the never happening. But it would be so wonderful if it could, so so wonderful. Or so I think... I guess you really never know until you take the plunge, and that's most likely never gonna happen. i think it's time to take my head out of the clouds and accept that.

And person deux? God, you confuse me. I don't know...it might just be that I'm reading a little too much into our friendship. I really hope that's the case, because I know you, and I know we could never have more than a friendship. I also know I'd never tell you my feelings. IDK, there's just something about you that entices and draws me in...

Grrr.

Dear self,
Stop falling for people you can't have. Come back to reality before you find some way to humiliate yourself or screw your relationships over.
Love,
Your Common Sense

In other newsssssss

Today was fabulous.

Sleeping in. The attack of the holiday candyyy. Decorating, making, wrapping gifts. Home Alone. Cookies. It was just one of those family holiday days. I feel so blessed right now. There are few things that could put a bigger smile on my face, but I'm more than satisfied with the one imprinted on it right now.

And I revived my Tumblr last night. Made me feel all smart-like that I actually figured out how to do sh!t to it. wooo

No comments: